***To save files from this website, first right-click its the link, then select "Save Target As..." from the menu.
- What is Charms Office?
- Charms Office Assistant is an online database and payment tool to help you pay for your child's band fee, keep track of payments on your child's band fee, keep track of instruments/equipment that are issued out to your child, update your contact information, keep track of events, and much more.
- How do I use Charms Office?
- To use Charms Office, go to charmsoffice.com and to the right, you will see a box titled "Parent/Student Login." Enter in "sbhsband" (our schoolcode). After that, you will be directed to a page which asks for "Student Password." Upon your first login, your student password will be your student's 10-digit school ID number. Enter this, and you will be logged into Charms Office.
- What payment methods are accepted by Charms Office?
- Charms Office uses PayPal to pay for your child's band fee. When logged in to Charms Office click on the "Finances" button to find out more. PayPal accepts all major credit cards and debit cards.
If you have any further questions, see our information videos below, or contact the band director.
|I. Charm's Office||II. PayPal|